Your shopping list must include:
• Betting software responsible for running the entire bookmaker operation on your website. Depending on your target market you might also want to consider adding other gambling products which might cross-sell very well along with a sports betting product. Examples would be casino, live casino, poker, virtual games, binary options.
• Sports data feed (fixtures, results, odds compiling, trading tools, in-running services, statistics and live scores).Our company works with the following sports data feed providers: Enetpulse, Global Sports Media, Betradar, Don Best. Each provider covers certain sports like soccer or North American sports and as a sportsbook operator you will want to cover as many sports as possible. Taken separately, the data feeds would cost EUR +10,000 monthly. White Label Sportsbook provides those data feeds with the betting software for no additional costs.
• Gambling license – there are 73 jurisdictions worldwide that provide online gambling licenses. Choosing your jurisdiction is very important as this is where you’ll need to physically locate your server. Gambling license fees vary from USD 25.000 to more than USD 150.000.
• Marketing – is vital in order to attract customers and transform your sportsbook website into a profitable business. Here the expenses depend on your marketing strategy.
• Hosting – in order to minimize downtime and maximize profits our sportsbook websites are hosted on high performance cloud hosting from Amazon web services and Google Cloud. Our websites come with a comparable SLA (99.999% uptime)
These are general guidelines regarding an initial investment. Additional costs might be necessary according to the solutions you choose for your gambling business.